I Citri In Taranto, Italy

I Citri



I Citri

I CitriI CitriI Citri


I Citri


I Citri - Set in a prime location of Taranto, I Citri puts everything the city has to offer just outside your doorstep. The hotel offers a high standard of service and amenities to suit the individual needs of all travelers. To be found at the hotel are free Wi-Fi in all rooms, airport transfer, meeting facilities, family room, elevator. Each guestroom is elegantly furnished and equipped with handy amenities. The hotel offers various recreational opportunities. Convenience and comfort makes I Citri the perfect choice for your stay in Taranto.

Hotel Name I Citri
Addressline Via Duca di Genova 50
City Taranto
Zip Code 74100
Country Italy
Longitude - Latitude 17.24527 - 40.466511
Continent Europe


I Citri


I Citri Video





I Citri


You Might Also Like:
  • Fiesta Inn Toluca Aeropuerto In Toluca, Mexico
  • Hilton Garden Inn Auburn Opelika In Auburn (AL), United States
  • Hotel Acquevive In Scanno, Italy
  • Hotel De La Treille In Lille, France
  • Hotel Atlanta In Amsterdam, Netherlands
  • Related: I Citri In Taranto, Italy