Clarion Inn Santee I-95 In Santee (SC), United States

Clarion Inn Santee I-95 In Santee (SC), United States



Clarion Inn Santee I-95


Clarion Inn Santee I-95 In Santee (SC), United States - Whitten Inn is conveniently located in the popular Santee area. Both business travelers and tourists can enjoy the property's facilities and services. All the necessary facilities, including free Wi-Fi in all rooms, 24-hour front desk, express check-in/check-out, family room, pets allowed, are at hand. Each guestroom is elegantly furnished and equipped with handy amenities. Take a break from a long day and make use of the golf course (within 3 km), outdoor pool, fishing. Whitten Inn combines warm hospitality with a lovely ambiance to make your stay in Santee (SC) unforgettable.



Hotel Name Clarion Inn Santee I-95
Addressline 123 Mall St.
City Santee (SC)
Zip Code 29142
Country United States
Longitude - Latitude -80.470417 - 33.483239
Continent North America


Clarion Inn Santee I-95


Clarion Inn Santee I-95 In Santee (SC), United States Video





Clarion Inn Santee I-95


Clarion Inn Santee I-95 In Santee (SC), United States Gallery



Clarion Inn Santee I-95 Clarion Inn Santee I-95 Clarion Inn Santee I-95 Clarion Inn Santee I-95


Related: Clarion Inn Santee I-95 In Santee (SC), United States